What the Course Members Are Saying
"This course is amazing! It’s not just changing how I farm but how I organize my life. Thank you!"
I just wanted to take the time to say Thanks for putting together such an amazing course. The info provided has and will continue to fundamentally change our family farm
“Thank you, the best $$$$ I ever spent”
“A wealth of information on how to systematize the processes that it takes to make a productive farm.”
“I know that incorporating his systems will help me eliminate painful wastes of time so I have more time to plant.”
“I really enjoyed this online course, so convenient for us as we are far away, tons of great information and really nice to share with other members!”
“Good value for money…The task tickets and cheat sheets are brilliant – more please”
“Great value for money. You’re a life saver!”
“Halfway through the first module, and I am already so grateful for this course. I’ve already learned a lot.”
What is the Market Farming Course About?
· This course will help you master the growing of vegetables from seed to harvest, BUT
· I go FAR BEYOND that. I know that growing vegetables well has little to do with a farm’s success. You are a farmer and not a gardener and thus you need to make a profit as well.
· Thus, every module and lesson is there to help, RAISE PRODUCTION, INCREASE EFFICIENCY and MAXIMIZE PROFIT
· Farming is hard work. This course is not about some secret to duplicating my success but about the 100s of things I do at Neversink Farm which contribute to that success. Be ready to work for it!
· Learn at your own pace. You have lifetime* access to all modules.
Who is the Farm Course For?
· This is for small scale farmers who want to become more profitable or more efficient by creating systems that work.
· This is for beginners looking to quickly ramp up their knowledge, while planning the future of their farm. You have lifetime* access so it can be used as a reference while you build your farm.
· This is for those looking to find out what supplies and equipment we are using across the farm.
How is this Course Different?
· It was created by me, Conor Crickmore, and I make my living from farming not a few years ago, but TODAY.
· Conor Crickmore is the leading expert in No Till Market Farming and has created methods that are proven to work.
· My success is built on hundreds of small and large changes that I made on my farm over the last seven years. I try to cover all of the cumulative changes I made that resulted in an organized, well run, and profitable farm.
· There is no small scale farm course that goes into as much detail and covers as many topics as this course does, PERIOD.
What about Resources?
· I have developed a task system which covers all aspects of production. It is central to success at Neversink, and I go into detail about this and provide all the resources to get started managing tasks at your farm.
· I have included all the resources I use at Neversink Farm from employee agreements to amendment calculators to seeding schedules.
· On top of the Neversink resources, lessons include links to all the tools and supplies shown. Thus everything from a pen to a twist tie to a greens harvestor is linked, giving easy access to hundreds of resources.
*Modules are released every three days based on your initial registration date, except for Transplanting and Direct Seeding (late April), Indoor Tomatoes (mid May), and Flowers for the Vegetable Grower (mid June).
These are ONLINE courses with HD VIDEOS, thus it is best that you have a fast internet connection to get the best experience. I recommend at least 3 mbps speed service. You can get by with 1.5 mbps but you will need to set a lower quality video setting and it may not always work.
Enjoy the beautiful content on your computer, mobile device, and tablet!**
This is a course single and is included FREE in the Market Farming Course.
This course does not include the Live Q&As with Conor or access the the Neversink Online Forum. These elements are only included in the full Market Farming Course.
Refund Policy: Certain refund requests may be considered by Neversink Online Market Farm Course on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of Neversink Online Market Farm Course if made within 15 days of purchase. You must be able to demonstrate that the course is significantly different than described, and we are unable to provide any missing information or content.
Release Dates: Modules are released every three days based on your initial registration date, except for Transplanting and Direct Seeding (late April), Indoor Tomatoes (mid May), and Flowers for the Vegetable Grower (mid June). All dates are tentative and subject to change.
Course requirements: These are ONLINE courses with HD VIDEOS, thus it is best that you have a fast internet connection to get the best experience. I recommend at least 3 mbps speed service. You can get by with 1.5 mbps, but you will need to set a lower quality video setting, and it may not always work.
*You will have access to the course for as long as it is online and active.
**Purchasing a membership allows you one “single, non-sharable user login” only. Concurrent logins are not allowed. Contact us for a multi-user license.